okay...I ordered

Share your theremin experience: tips, tricks, techniques, favorite theremin moments.
Don

okay...I ordered

Post by Don » Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:47 pm

Well, today I ordered a Pro. I figured I'd better order now before they raised the price by 50% again!

As of today (10/5/04), here is what they told me:
1) They are making 10 per day.
2) They have a waiting list of 150 back orders.
3) Therefore, there is about a 3-week delay before it would be sent out.
4) There will be a hard shell case for it. If you buy it separately, it will be $299.
If you buy it at the same time as you buy the Pro, you save $100 and they'll ship in in the case. Right now they do not have the case in stock, but they should be available in a few weeks--right in time for them to build mine.

phaseshift

Re: okay...I ordered

Post by phaseshift » Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:48 pm

Edit added 10 hours later: Nevermind! I just found out mine shipped two days ago!!!!!

Does that mean the one I ordered way back in January, to which I added a case order in August, won't ship until the cases are in stock? I wonder?

javascript:emoticon(':roll:')

Don wrote:Well, today I ordered a Pro. I figured I'd better order now before they raised the price by 50% again!

As of today (10/5/04), here is what they told me:
1) They are making 10 per day.
2) They have a waiting list of 150 back orders.
3) Therefore, there is about a 3-week delay before it would be sent out.
4) There will be a hard shell case for it. If you buy it separately, it will be $299.
If you buy it at the same time as you buy the Pro, you save $100 and they'll ship in in the case. Right now they do not have the case in stock, but they should be available in a few weeks--right in time for them to build mine.
:roll: :roll: :roll: