Moog Halloween Theremin Video Contest - The Winners!

Share your theremin experience: tips, tricks, techniques, favorite theremin moments.
moogmusic
Site Admin

Moog Halloween Theremin Video Contest - The Winners!

Post by moogmusic » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:04 pm

Today is the day. We here at the factory have enjoyed every one of these videos. The imagination and skill that went into the creation of them is overwhelming. You all have created a great body of work that will inspire thereminists for years to come.

At noon today EST, we checked to see who had been voted (through the poll, and through YouTube views) the winners.

Congratulations to the winners, analoghaze (1st - most votes) and thereminraul (2nd - most views)!

The MF-104Z Analog Delay 1st prize and MF-102 Ring Modulator 2nd prize work very well with theremins. Please let us all hear what you do with them.

Congratulations to all the participants, as well. You all are amazing. We're sure there are more than a few rising Theremin stars in the ranks there.

While we're on the subject of contests... this contest has been a great deal of fun for us and all those involved. We'd love to hear your ideas for future contests. Please feel free to reply to this post with your thoughts.

Thanks,

The Moog Team

May Roosevelt

Post by May Roosevelt » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:23 am

Congratulations Analoghaze and Thereminraul!

:D

thereminraul

Thank´s

Post by thereminraul » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:08 pm

Well, thank you very much everybody. To Moog Music for the contest, to my colleagues for their videos and all who have supported me and have dedicated good comments for me. Really, thank you!
I invite everybody to my facebook: Raúl Flecha Mayordomo :wink: