Theremini Editor Problem

Share your theremin experience: tips, tricks, techniques, favorite theremin moments.
Llovpu

Theremini Editor Problem

Post by Llovpu » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:23 pm

Hello!
Everything is Ok, the software works well but there's a problem when I want to create a new library or load a new preset there. I click, name, choose but nothing happens.
Haven't seen this problem anywhere in the web, unfortunately. I use Theremini Editor for PC. Is it possible to solve this?

Best regards!

Zakh

Re: Theremini Editor Problem

Post by Zakh » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:55 am

I have the same problem with my brand new Theremini. Does anybody know what to do?

ContraDude

Post by ContraDude » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:23 am

I’ve had exactly the same problem with my MacBook Pro (I haven’t tried it on my PC yet). Currently, the editor seems to work on my iPad.

Moog told me that the new Mac OS, Big Sur, apparently broke the program and that they’re “aware of the problem.” Moog couldn’t give me any information as to when the editor will be updated. Frustrating. :(

Zakh

Post by Zakh » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:33 pm

I've solved my problem. The Editor doesn't work correctly under Win10. And it works fine under Win7.

adamskij

Post by adamskij » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:18 pm

ContraDude wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:23 am Moog told me that the new Mac OS, Big Sur, apparently broke the program and that they’re “aware of the problem.” Moog couldn’t give me any information as to when the editor will be updated. Frustrating. :(
on Big Sur you are able to install iOS apps as well if i am right.
try installing the ipad version of the theremini preset manager app. mine is working flawless using my ipad hooked to my theremini. give it a try on Big Sur!

ContraDude

Post by ContraDude » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:30 pm

adamskij wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:18 pm on Big Sur you are able to install iOS apps as well if i am right.
try installing the ipad version of the theremini preset manager app. mine is working flawless using my ipad hooked to my theremini. give it a try on Big Sur!
Thanks for the suggestion but I’m afraid it doesn’t work on all MacBooks running BigSur. :( It’s also not running on my iPad. I’ve got an ancient iPad Mini I may try but previous posters have noted that it also doesn’t work on Windows 10 machines. This is becoming extremely frustrating. Moog REALLY needs to update their ancient software.