Loving my Etherwave Theramin!

Share your theremin experience: tips, tricks, techniques, favorite theremin moments.
MoogToaNewBeat

Loving my Etherwave Theramin!

Post by MoogToaNewBeat » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:46 am

Hi everyone, just wanted to leave a little blurb about how much I love my Etherwave Theramin. I used to have a Burns B3 before a power surge literally blew it up. I ended up ordering my first Moog Theramin and got myself a nice little Etherwave that I am loving so far. I got myself the classic edition and not only does it look great (people have commented on the wooden look quite a bit) but the sounds are amazing. Such a wide range of sounds that can add so much to whatever you are doing. If anyone I know needs to get a new Theramin I will 100% be recommending this to them as I am sure they will be just as pleased with it as I am.

Even thought I bought it used from http://www.for-sale.co.uk/theramin it shows little to no wear and sounds just like the website says it should. Super happy with my purchase and if for some reason the battery backup I have it plugged into so that it doesn't blow up like my last one doesn't work then I will definitely be purchasing another one.