ThereminPlus-Moog101 LF-MicroKorg

Share your theremin experience: tips, tricks, techniques, favorite theremin moments.
cyberghostx13

ThereminPlus-Moog101 LF-MicroKorg

Post by cyberghostx13 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:39 pm

Hello everyone. I just bought a Moog Etherwave Theremin Plus(Bundle:Moog15, 2 cables, stand, bag) and the Moog 101 Low Filter with pedal. I am a hobbyist and very much the amateur with no formal musical training. I already have a MicroKorg and I was hoping at some point in the future(after learning basics of Theremin) to incorporate the Moog Theremin with the Korg with or without Moog 101 Low Filter. Anyway I'm waiting for my Theremin so I just wanted to meet people who share a passion for stuff outside the box. Thanks.
Route66 To Orion

HookedOnSonics

Re: ThereminPlus-Moog101 LF-MicroKorg

Post by HookedOnSonics » Wed May 03, 2017 11:55 am

Niceeeeeeeeee, did ya come up with any interesting sounds with the three?, be cool to hear them
Moog One - A Poly Menance, SynthWars-The Rise of the Korg Apr2600, OBX8 Kenobi - The Return of the Synth, Vintage D 2016, Voyager of Sinbad XL, ClaraVox, FoogerFamilyOfSix, 3MothersLikeNoOthers, Kronos II - InstantKarma'sGonnaGetYou, Arp&theOdyssey, Naboo Royal MiniTaur, UniversalAudio&U67, Criklon2, ElektronRytmAvenueMKII