Moogerfooger Rear and Front Panel Diagrams and Pictures

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
Lux_Seeker

Moogerfooger Rear and Front Panel Diagrams and Pictures

Post by Lux_Seeker » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:39 pm

I am currently working on a wiring diagram of my studio. I am going to have several Moogerfoogers wired to a patch bay and also a Switchblade GL (matrix router). It would be very useful to have rear and front panel diagrams to add to my documentation as well as straight on pictures of the front and back panels. Some of the foogers have these and others do not. If Moog could add these to the web site it would be most appreciated.

latigid on

Post by latigid on » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Did you try KnobTweak?

Lux_Seeker

Post by Lux_Seeker » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:32 pm

latigid on wrote:Did you try KnobTweak?
No but good idea. I will go and check.

Lux_Seeker

Post by Lux_Seeker » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Nothing there. Some of the tabs for the foogers have them and some don't. Almost all have front panel diagrams but not back panel. I am connecting the audio of my foogers to a Switchblade (matrix audio routing system) along with my synths and then the CVs are going to be connected to a patchbay. I am mimicking the back panel on the patchbay which wastes a few connections but I like to create something very visual so I can create lines on the patch bay between foogers. Then I can create cards to look at when connecting CVs. Patchbays don't leave a lot of room for labelling so I am just going to label the sections for each fooger and then use the cards.

I might also want to create some graphical visual cues. I got this idea from a video I saw of how Vangelis sets up his system. He creates it so he easily knows where everthing is and as little time as posible is wasted on making connection and rather, time is used to make music.

DeFrag

Post by DeFrag » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:45 pm

Little Phatty TE #1023 • Schrittmacher • Walking Stick ribbon • Korg microXL/Electribe MX/KaossPro • Sonnus G2M
MF-101 Filter • MF-102 Ring • MF-103 Phaser • MF-104Z Delay • MF-105 MuRF • MF-107 FreqBox • MF-108M Cluster • Etherwave
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Lux_Seeker

Post by Lux_Seeker » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Just what I was looking for. Just wrapping up my wiring diagrams. I can add this and color codes and numbers for the snake cables and then I can start the wiring job.