Rubberfeet for Moogerfooger, does somebodey have a spare?

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
Post Reply
User avatar
tore
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:52 pm
Location: Norway

Rubberfeet for Moogerfooger, does somebodey have a spare?

Post by tore » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Rubberfeet for Moogerfooger, does somebodey have a spare (4 rubberfeet) that they could sell to me and ship to Scandinavia? Of course I will pay for the feet and shipping.
I have searched on the net after getting some advice where to get them from The US, but they only sell in big bags (100 or so) and that will cost my way to much in tax and shipping...so is there anybody out there that maybe could help a kind Viking from the North. ( have search all of Norway, but no stores carry them)

My Mail: [email protected]


Regards
Moog Taurus 3
MF-101, MF-102, MF-103(BigBriar), MF-104SD, MF-105M, MF-107, 2x MF CP-251(one with red rings). Minifooger Drive, Minifooger Boost.
Gibson RD artist Bass ( Moog circut and pickups)
(x-owner LP TE #1110)(X-owner MF-105B)

Atomicunderware
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:34 am
Contact:

Post by Atomicunderware » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:32 am

I have some...I remove mine for mounting on my pedalboards. I can't see myself needing them in the future. Send me a pm, I will be in Norway for two weeks over Christmas, so I could even post them internally to make things easier.

User avatar
tore
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:52 pm
Location: Norway

Post by tore » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:47 am

Atomicunderware wrote:I have some...I remove mine for mounting on my pedalboards. I can't see myself needing them in the future. Send me a pm, I will be in Norway for two weeks over Christmas, so I could even post them internally to make things easier.
Santa claus is coming to Norway .!. :)
Moog Taurus 3
MF-101, MF-102, MF-103(BigBriar), MF-104SD, MF-105M, MF-107, 2x MF CP-251(one with red rings). Minifooger Drive, Minifooger Boost.
Gibson RD artist Bass ( Moog circut and pickups)
(x-owner LP TE #1110)(X-owner MF-105B)

User avatar
tore
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:52 pm
Location: Norway

--He just disapered, anyone who can help me?

Post by tore » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:08 pm

I think I have to try again...He just disapered, anyone who can help me?

tore wrote:
Atomicunderware wrote:I have some...I remove mine for mounting on my pedalboards. I can't see myself needing them in the future. Send me a pm, I will be in Norway for two weeks over Christmas, so I could even post them internally to make things easier.
Santa claus is coming to Norway .!. :)
Moog Taurus 3
MF-101, MF-102, MF-103(BigBriar), MF-104SD, MF-105M, MF-107, 2x MF CP-251(one with red rings). Minifooger Drive, Minifooger Boost.
Gibson RD artist Bass ( Moog circut and pickups)
(x-owner LP TE #1110)(X-owner MF-105B)

slabwax
Posts: 479
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:04 pm
Location: Ballard

Post by slabwax » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Have you tried contacting Moog? It cant be too hard to ship a few feet.

Dean

User avatar
tore
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:52 pm
Location: Norway

Post by tore » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:31 pm

slabwax wrote:Have you tried contacting Moog? It cant be too hard to ship a few feet.

Dean

Yes I have, they can ship to me, but $25 for shipping is a bit much, I live in Scandinavia you see :)
Moog Taurus 3
MF-101, MF-102, MF-103(BigBriar), MF-104SD, MF-105M, MF-107, 2x MF CP-251(one with red rings). Minifooger Drive, Minifooger Boost.
Gibson RD artist Bass ( Moog circut and pickups)
(x-owner LP TE #1110)(X-owner MF-105B)

User avatar
mayidunk
Posts: 639
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:28 am

Post by mayidunk » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Give them a call and see if they couldn't just drop them in an envelope and mail them first class. Those feet weigh no more than a letter, it shouldn't be an issue.

User avatar
tore
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:52 pm
Location: Norway

Post by tore » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:50 am

Thanks, yup I will contact them and ask about that...I have a lot Moog gear so they should be able to helpme with this. Thanks MayIdr"i"nk ;)
Moog Taurus 3
MF-101, MF-102, MF-103(BigBriar), MF-104SD, MF-105M, MF-107, 2x MF CP-251(one with red rings). Minifooger Drive, Minifooger Boost.
Gibson RD artist Bass ( Moog circut and pickups)
(x-owner LP TE #1110)(X-owner MF-105B)

Post Reply