Innards of the Mf101

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
Joog

Innards of the Mf101

Post by Joog » Wed May 05, 2004 8:20 pm

I have an MF101 that has some things that seem to be a bit off. The envelope follower seems just to be outputting a little bit of the waveform with a a bit of distortion making the wave all choppy. I want to make sure that all is fine with the circuit board because mine has some parts that look like they could be out of place. Could someone post a picture of their MF101 circuit board just so that I can make sure of a problem before I ship it back or seek repair?

peacefrog

Post by peacefrog » Thu May 06, 2004 9:58 pm

Hey man, did you: carefully set the "drive" knob, or blow it carefully with a can of air, check all the usual suspects before looking into the circuitry itself?

Joog

Post by Joog » Thu May 06, 2004 11:15 pm

I've set the drive properly... the audio out is fine, but the envelope filter isn't working properly. I've tried everything possible including what you have mentioned. What I need is to look into the circuity, because the problem is definitely internal, and without someone elses for reference, I cannot see what is wrong.

peacefrog

Post by peacefrog » Fri May 07, 2004 3:50 am

Hey Joog, I'm sorry I can't help you. I just wanted to make sure you werent overlooking something much simpler and easier to deal with.