Where to get moog style knobs and switches

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
aldenon

Where to get moog style knobs and switches

Post by aldenon » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:08 am

Hi

I'm planning on building a modular distortion box in a Moogerfoogerish housing. Does anybody know where i can find the knobs (both the large and small), the rocker switches and the back panel jacks used on the Foogers?

cheers
/mikael

eric coleridge

Re: Where to get moog style knobs and switches

Post by eric coleridge » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:00 pm

aldenon wrote:Hi

I'm planning on building a modular distortion box in a Moogerfoogerish housing. Does anybody know where i can find the knobs (both the large and small), the rocker switches and the back panel jacks used on the Foogers?

cheers
/mikael
You can get black plastic jacks like MF jacks very easily. Cliff 1/4" from Mouser, for instance. The exact rocker switches and knobs you can not get however. They're only sold in large quantities, or second hand on e-bay. You can find similar ones new, but not quite the same.

I have some extra moog knobs and white switches if you want to pm me.

how are you going to make the case/enclosure?

aldenon

Post by aldenon » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:09 pm

OK I'll look around. Re: The enclosure... I have a friend who can bend the metal for me. The rest is simple but a bit time consuming;)

/mikael

matt the fiddler

Post by matt the fiddler » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:55 pm

Electronic Violinist here

CTRLSHFT

Post by CTRLSHFT » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:03 pm

maybe try emailing or phoning moog directly to see if they'd sell you the parts you're looking for?
www.ctrlshft.com