more recordings of moogerfoogers

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
chris allert

more recordings of moogerfoogers

Post by chris allert » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:55 am

a while back i posted some recordings of mostly moogerfoogers. i've updated this page, fixed the recording levels, added a podcast, and moved all my files to the internet archive so i can make everything available without worrying about using up my bandwidth and storage. here the link:

http://www.morelater.com/music

if you are curious about why someone would own 8 cp251s, these recordings are what i do with them. these are all recordings of a patch running for two hours without any human intervention. i use all the cv inputs on the moogerfoogers for most of these patches.

here's a list of equipment used:

moogerfoogers:
mf101 lowpass filter
mf102 ring modulator
mf103 phaser
mf104z analog delay
mf107 x3 freqboxes
cp251 x8 control processors (i could use 8 more of these, but i might get a voyager oldschool instead)

other:
syntesizers.com 44 module system with spring reverb

metasonix (only used in a few patches):
wretch machine
tm1 waveshaper
tm6 filter
tm5 x2 oscillators

Maskin

Post by Maskin » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:04 pm

Wow! :shock:

Time-consuming business you've created..
I scanned through the recordings and it sounds very interesting, but where do I find the time to give it a proper listen? :P
[size=75]"I like to play with electronic noise makers. I hope someone wants to listen, and if not, I'll still be up at 3 am making sequences in the dark, drinking coffee, and burning expensive incense." [i]Rod Modell[/i][/size]

ColorForm2113

Post by ColorForm2113 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:03 am

JEBUS! add one more Delay and you pretty much have my dream set up :shock: I cant wait for the files to finish downloading

ColorForm2113

Post by ColorForm2113 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:41 am

Wow thats really cool and a great demo for mooger noobs to listen to, and hear what potential these beautiful boxes hold