ORIGINAL MOOG RACK MOUNT 12 STAGE PHASER

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
rnbeatz

Post by rnbeatz » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:20 pm

Is this worth the asking price?

EricK

Post by EricK » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:45 pm

I think one had to be logged in to see.
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

rnbeatz

Post by rnbeatz » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:46 pm

Sorry. Here is the text from the post. There are pictures for those who are gearslutz menbers.

"This is an ORIGINAL rack mount MOOG MKPH 12 stage phaser. This is the real deal... forget about the Moogerfooger pedal, it's a toy compared to this, forget the Eventide Instant Phaser... as good as it is, it's just not as wide, deep or as creamy as this very hard to find piece. Built like a tank, works like a champ. I would not be selling this if I didn't have gear slut lust for more compressors. help a slut out and give this piece of serious Moog history a good home. You won't find these online, nor ebay... those few that have keep... except for idiots like me. Cheers.

$899 shipped in the US"

analoghaze

Post by analoghaze » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:53 pm

three times the price of a brand new fooger seems steep, unless you are a real collector or just want vintage stuff. If you are looking for something to use and keep using, I would go with the 103.
Music can Name the Unnamable and Communicate the Unknowable.

'I am... everything is... changed... they're calling... your face... interwoven... who is...' Patient mumbles inaudibly to a tune (sounds like 'Thanks for the memory).

EricK

Post by EricK » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:57 am

Knowing me, Id probably go for it.
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

rnbeatz

Post by rnbeatz » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:44 pm

On second thought I think I'll buy a couple of new moogers instead, but is it known to be something special?