Having Trouble with Moogerfoogers in Audition

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
lulutron

Having Trouble with Moogerfoogers in Audition

Post by lulutron » Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:58 pm

Hi,

I recorded a session in Audition using the Moogerfooger plug-ins. The recording went fine but when I multitrack mixdown the entire session I get a file that throughout the track decreases and suddenly increases in volume. I know it's the Moogerfooger effects because if I export a session with them turned off, the volume is just fine.

I am pretty new to all of this and can't seem to figure out what I am doing wrong. Hoping that maybe someone has some experience using the Moogerfoogers in Audition and can perhaps guide me to what I am doing, or not doing.

I have a three track session going on. On the first track I am using the MF-102S-RingMod and the MF-105S-MuRF. On the second track I am using the MF-108S-ClusterFlux. Nothing on the third track. When I recorded the session I had the three tracks set to "write," and when I export I set them to "read." If I hit the pre-render button, the audio completely cuts out on that track after about 30 seconds or so. I can provide whatever information I have not provided, and any screenshots, or whatever is necessary to figure out what I am doing.

Thanks!