DECKSAVER Dust Cover

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
DeGrale

DECKSAVER Dust Cover

Post by DeGrale » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:57 am

Hello fello Foogerists,

I’ve recently reached out to DECKSAVER (manufacturer of polycarbonate synth & DJ dust covers) asking if they could make a MOOGERFOOGER cover? Their response was:

“At the moment we do not have a cover that fits this unit.
The tooling and development is quite expensive for each cover so we need to know there are numbers behind getting this done.
It’s been added to the request list and if it starts to get some heat we’ll look at it.”
So if my fellow FOOGERISTS would also like to have covers made perhaps youz could put the heat on? [email protected]

[email protected]

Re: DECKSAVER Dust Cover

Post by [email protected] » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:01 am

Might not be the exact same thing you were looking for, but it’s a good product (ordered some for my fooger/synths).

https://www.digitaldeckcovers.com/moog/moog-mf-101

DeGrale

Post by DeGrale » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:12 pm

Thanks for the link, I’ll look into that 👍🏻

jrakarl

Post by jrakarl » Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:46 pm

I've taken your lead and made a specific request to Decksavers. I like their polycarbonate covers... Thanks for the suggestion. We need more Moogerfooger owners to do the same and get some critical mass behind these being produced. If they can get enough volume to produce one for the Beebo - they should be able to do Moogerfoogers!