Moog Music Forum

Share Ideas and Pass the word

MF-104Z Spillover Schematic

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!

MF-104Z Spillover Schematic

Postby Alien8 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:27 pm

Now that there apears to be no more foogers, I was hoping Moog could share the schematic / build instructions to mod the 104Z withthe spillover switch! I'd love to do it to mine, but cant justify the $160+ CAD to get it done, if its even offered anymore?
Vibration emanates from all things, even nothing. Using awareness to translate vibration into "music" is something that I am whole heartedly grateful for.
Alien8

Re: MF-104Z Spillover Schematic

Postby stiiiiiiive » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:23 am

True... I often thought I would -some day- have the spill over mod done.
Several forumers asked for the LP and Slim OS code to be published, but Moog Music hasn't answered anything about that -as far as I know). That makes me doubt MoogMusic will release any schematics. On the other hand, revealing schematics and revealing code are not the same...
stiiiiiiive

Postby electronicpoison » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:40 pm

hello if is possible to look into the 104 m to help you? i can try it.i can open mine ,but than you must help me further.
electronicpoison

Postby Alien8 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:04 pm

Thanks, but the M & Z are drastically different beasts.

I guess we would need a modified Z to take apart!
Vibration emanates from all things, even nothing. Using awareness to translate vibration into "music" is something that I am whole heartedly grateful for.
Alien8

Return to Moogerfooger Forum