[VIDEO] MF-108M + Roland Model 101

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
Post Reply
bloodsample
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:21 pm

[VIDEO] MF-108M + Roland Model 101

Post by bloodsample » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:08 am

I made a little video showing how you can pair with the MF-108M with a semi-modular synth and modulate some of its parameters via CV control.

https://youtu.be/ecuxv9FzeVo

kxx303
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:09 pm

Re: [VIDEO] MF-108M + Roland Model 101

Post by kxx303 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:35 pm

There is definitely a lack of good vids about MF-108. Thank you!
Some Records
mf(101+102+103+107+251)+some other gear

MoogToaNewBeat
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:52 am

Re: [VIDEO] MF-108M + Roland Model 101

Post by MoogToaNewBeat » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:44 pm

bloodsample wrote:I made a little video showing how you can pair with the MF-108M with a semi-modular synth and modulate some of its parameters via CV control.

https://youtu.be/ecuxv9FzeVo


There is also a lack of good videos on here, thank you for adding to the database :)

User avatar
_DemonDan_
Posts: 1249
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:52 pm

Re: [VIDEO] MF-108M + Roland Model 101

Post by _DemonDan_ » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:08 am

kxx303 wrote:There is definitely a lack of good vids about MF-108.

This video is over 6 years old, but it does cover many of the MIDI Commands and Control Voltage possibilities:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CpkKZDWeXQ
_ :twisted: _DemonDan_ :twisted: _

kxx303
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:09 pm

Re: [VIDEO] MF-108M + Roland Model 101

Post by kxx303 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:14 pm

_DemonDan_ wrote:
kxx303 wrote:There is definitely a lack of good vids about MF-108.

This video is over 6 years old, but it does cover many of the MIDI Commands and Control Voltage possibilities:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CpkKZDWeXQ


I've watched this one for so many times! Fantastic demo! Especially that moment when Cluster kicks in for the very first time, widening the stereo field. Breathtaking.
Thank you, Dan :)
Some Records
mf(101+102+103+107+251)+some other gear

User avatar
Vsyevolod
Posts: 712
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:38 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: [VIDEO] MF-108M + Roland Model 101

Post by Vsyevolod » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:15 pm

Thank you Bloodsample for a simple and elegant video. Your explanations vs. playing ratio is spot on. I knew all this stuff anyway, yet it makes a difference in my mind when I see it demonstrated.

Cheers,

Stephen




.

Post Reply