Don't tell my roommate! I'm getting a MF107

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
Headphones

Don't tell my roommate! I'm getting a MF107

Post by Headphones » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:50 pm

I was supposed to go get my passport today. Instead, my local post office informs me they are not taking in applications until Jan 4th, and I happen to work that day! And I come to find I was $25 shy of the fund I'd have to come up with to turn it in. So, I hopped a bus, bought some cheap cd's and $1 records. I walk into my local music store, and I saw a MF 101, MF103, MF107, MF105 & the MF108. They also had the new Moog Theremin, the Sub37, Minitaur, a Voyager, etc, but I pretty much made my mind up. I put most of my passport money into the MF107 on layaway. Ideally, the store would prefer I paid it off in 90 days, but 20% down was about $78, and I just gave them $80 to box it up and tuck it away in the back...

Really can't wait to get this home, but now I kinda gotta re-coup the cash I invested back into my passport pronto! After that, I can start making some mini payments on the 107. Not sure if my roomie is going to be pleased I did this, but I just felt my MF104m was lonely and needed some more Moog action from another Fooger.

Oh well. I have 5 pay checks this next month. Hope the MF105m is still in the shop by the time I pay off the 107!

GregAE

Re: Don't tell my roommate! I'm getting a MF107

Post by GregAE » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:58 am

Hello Headphones,

Welcome to Moog Addiction Anonymous (MAA).

We're all here to help and support the afflicted. :wink:

Headphones

Re: Don't tell my roommate! I'm getting a MF107

Post by Headphones » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:30 am

Thank you Greg, I was given bad news yesterday. The boss told me we all have to come into work for New Year's Day or we're fired. All the plans of getting drunk or meeting a lovely stranger were now out the window. Oh well. One way to think of it is the money I could have ended up spending can go into my MF107...Umm, I meant passport.

No, seriously, I do need that passport. :shock: