New Panasonic BBD Chip Clone - Moog Please Make a Delay

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
Croyote

Re: New Panasonic BBD Chip Clone - Moog Please Make a Delay

Post by Croyote » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:33 am

Ok guys I recently sold my MF_104MSD. :? (not after fully exploring it's features tho . . . tracks along that line coming soon)

Quickly thereafter i got enough funds to buy the new EHX DMM1100-TT with the new XVIVE chips. As far as I could tell it sounded exactly like my earlier incarnation of the pedal with the Panasonic chips. I'm talking like a 1% difference at the very most . . . and I actually like the XViVE version better because it seemed less noisy to my ears on the longest delays. Well, push comes to shove, and it was the first to go from my board (my Fulltone TTE is my hold-steady stalwart) within a month or so, but I was lucky enough to sell it to Roman Bellos of Shnobeltone and he made a vid shortly thereafter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdN1iSprgig

SOOOOO MOOG GET TO WORK MAKING A NEW DELAY DAMNIT!!!!!!!!

:lol: (inside voice; we know you've forgotten about all the "guitarists" out there)

P.S. could you imagine a Moogerfooger delay for $399 to $499? It's a possibility considering the new chips cost about $20-$30 a piece . . . we could have a Delay with 8 chips! 2.5 seconds . . .

black_label

Re: New Panasonic BBD Chip Clone - Moog Please Make a Delay

Post by black_label » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:46 am

The 104msd isn't just for guitar players! I've tried a bunch and haven't found a better delay to pair with my Sub37. Routing cv velocity or aftertouch to d.mix or d.time is fantastic. I'd love to see the Moogerfooger delay back in production too. Put me on the list.
-------
Model D, Sub37, Minitaur & some Moogerfoogers