MF-105M SysEx implementation?

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
SamUK

MF-105M SysEx implementation?

Post by SamUK » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:20 am

From page 23 in the Midi MuRF manual:
The MIDI MuRF can respond to three types of System Exclusive data: individual patterns, a complete set of 24 patterns, and firmware. The details of the MIDI MuRF System Exclusive implementation is published on the Moog website: http://www.moogmusic.com.
Does anyone know what the SysEx format for patterns is? I've looked on the downloads page but can't find it.

I'm guessing it'd be easy enough to reverse engineer..., but I'd rather not bother unless I have to.

Sam.

tagirov

Re: MF-105M SysEx implementation?

Post by tagirov » Mon May 02, 2016 1:13 pm

SInce the MF-105M pattern editor is quite unstable, I want to create a Ctrlr panel for pattern editing.
And now looking for SYSEX implementation of MF-105m too.
Best regards, Ruslan Tagirov.

Toyz: MBPro+Live 9.x+LogicProX, Moog: LP StageII/Sub37/Grandmother/MF-104m/MG-105m, Nord: Stage2 SW73/ModularG2Engine, Roland: MC909/TR-8, Korg: MS-20, R-3, OTO: Bisquit/BIM, etc.

latigid on

Re: MF-105M SysEx implementation?

Post by latigid on » Wed May 04, 2016 8:49 am

I'd send an email to Amos who worked on the MuRF firmware. If there's no record, one could run the editor software through a virtual MIDI port (e.g. MIDIox), take note of the sysex transfer and decode it that way. A bit annoying, but it depends on how desperate you are. :)