how to use controllers/foogers?

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
gerry

how to use controllers/foogers?

Post by gerry » Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:23 pm

Hi, I play guitar thru a MF ring and a low pass filter, thery're great. Will the CP251 really help me, or exactly WHAT will it let me do with these 2 pedals that I can't do now? thanks!

vintageabuser

Post by vintageabuser » Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:30 pm

for an example of what the control processor will do
--try plugging the LFO Out on your ring mod into one of the CV jacks on your filter or your ring mod for that matter, the LFO will act like a hand turning the knob, or with square wave it will jump from 1 position to another, use amount to control how much change
--or plug ENV out on your filter into any CV input on your ring mod (or the filter) now the harder you play the farther that knob gets turned
--you could also turn the RES all the way up on the filter and putting the output into the carrier in on the ring mod
anyway basically the control processor will do some of those things, some other things, and some more things that I haven't figured out yet
if you enjoy those experiments I just put out there for you, you might want a control processor