Saving MuRF patterns in computer

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
MBlom

Saving MuRF patterns in computer

Post by MBlom » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:30 pm

Getting a MuRF any day now and thought I'd learn how to make my own patterns while waiting. Downloaded the software and tried it. Saved a pattern, but when I tried to load it into the edito there was nothing. Read the manual for the software but couldn't find anything except info that I could save and load my own patterns on the hard drive. I don't have to have a MuRF connected to the computer to do this, no? I realise I can't upload patterns without a MuRF connected but I didn't think saving a pattern on my hard drive and then load it would be a problem. Are the any settings that I missed? I can find my saved patterns, it's jist that nothing happena when I choose "load pattern" (weird-four-loo-symbol + O) and click on a saved pattern. The editor doesn't change.
Latest gigs
https://youtu.be/Fpvi7Jrq8DQ
http://youtu.be/owdKlBrUUKY

Minimoog Voyager EB & Minitaur + MF-101 + MF-103 + MF-104M + MF-107 + CP-251 + Minifooger Drive. MachineDrum UW + MonoMachine + Rickenbackerbass (-75) + Hagströmguitar (-75).

deadhedgehog

Re: Saving MuRF patterns in computer

Post by deadhedgehog » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:44 am

Following with interest, I also can't load saved murf programs. Mac

Alien8

Re: Saving MuRF patterns in computer

Post by Alien8 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:39 am

Same here. Mac OSX mountain lion

Theres actually a few bugs that have crept up in the MuRF - both in the firmware and the software editor. Might be time for Moog to plan an update.
Vibration emanates from all things, even nothing. Using awareness to translate vibration into "music" is something that I am whole heartedly grateful for.