Here is an update to the MF-104M Delay firmware. This update addresses a lot of issues, large and small, which have been reported to us over the last while. Before we put it into production, we thought we'd put it out here on the forum for folks to try. If you've been waiting for any MF-104M fixes, please check this out and let us know if your issues are resolved in the new firmware.
The download includes update instructions, a change log and a manual addendum.
Please read the instructions carefully before updating. Here's the link:
http://www.moogconnect.net/downloads/MF ... 2_beta.zip
below is a list of changes:
Changes in v1.1.2 VS 1.0.0. This is only a partial change log and includes fixes in
previous beta versions.
• Time LED is always in sync with actual delay time, including modulation. This
can be change to the old behavior with a MIDI CC#95.
• Tap Tempo has been adjusted for more stability and bug fixes especially when
used with extreme setting of Amount Modulation.
• Modulation has been improved to better handle modulation amounts that take the
TIME out of the “Legal” range of time. Other Modulation bug fixes have been
• Fixed problem with MIDI Time Code (MTC). MF-104 does not use MTC, it
syncs to MIDI Clock messages (sometimes called MIDI Beat Clock). However,
MTC messages were not being properly handled and ignored before this update.
• Improved range of LEVEL control
• Improved Tap Tempo behavior
• Improved handling of Feedback during Bypass switching
• Improvements in Auto Calibration that affect knob and CV positions.
• Improvements to short long switch behavior.
• Bug fixes around modulation, especially when using MIDI, Mod-wheel and Pitchbend.
• Bug fixes around Midi Sync behavior and clock dividers.