Clusterflux LFO

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
[email protected]

Clusterflux LFO

Post by [email protected] » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:30 pm

Hello people,
I just received my second cluster flux, the first was faulty and thanks for the replies.This is my first moogerfooger so need some assisatance in telling me if my pedal is behaving correct!
i can hear the LFO pulsing even when im not playing my guitar, its like a old school kick drum and is quite loud when the amount dial is up. obviously the rate speeds it up, but my question is really is this right? when i use it live do i have to put up with this between played phrases on my guitar?
thanks!

EMwhite

Re: Clusterflux LFO

Post by EMwhite » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:07 am

Which waveform is selected? If the amount is up to a high level you are pushing a large amount of time modulation and using a wave with sharp (no) transitions like ramp or square, the audio effect will be drastic even with virtual no incoming audio.
'76 Minimoog, Taurus 3, Oberheim FVS + Son of 2-voice; Sequential ProOne; Juno 106; Moog Model 15; Kurzweil 250; Hammond M3; and a handful of Fender Basses Flickr!

Mr Shave

Re: Clusterflux LFO

Post by Mr Shave » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:45 pm

The feedback can also make the LFO audible without an audio signal if its turned up enough (either negative or positive).