Control Processor USAGE

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
dealer

Control Processor USAGE

Post by dealer » Fri Oct 31, 2003 3:28 pm

hi there.

I've got the fooger delay, ring mod and lowpass filter, and was thinking of picking up the CP-251. however, I'm not clear on how the thing interacts with the components it's hooked up to.

can you give me some examples of how you've used it?

thanks.

a.

vintageabuser

Post by vintageabuser » Mon Nov 03, 2003 9:13 pm

its awsome, i haven't even begun to appreciate the depth of this thing. but i can tell you that using one cable you can turn your 101 into a sample hold. its really amazing, check out the online manual for a couple other things, its just amazing what you can do with it, it makes all of the pedals much deeper. it can generate almost any LFO waveform you can think of and then you can use that to control the pedals, or use 1 expression pedal to control 3 cv inputs. its just really cool.

nickyallenk

Wave Forms

Post by nickyallenk » Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:52 am

Ok, suppose I want to get that saw tooth wave form (wwwwwwwwww)? can i do this? and if not, does anyone know that if i went ahead and got a schematic somewhere to build components for moogs (like the old school ones) would that work with moogerfoogers? 8)

vintageabuser

Post by vintageabuser » Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:35 pm

sure, it should do sawtooth, it has a triangle and a square wave LFO which you can patch into a lag processor which basically lets you adjust the rise and fall times, I'm still figuring it out