moogerfoger MF-104M and MAX

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
sharema

moogerfoger MF-104M and MAX

Post by sharema » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Hi all,

i have a question for you. I am trying to sync the 104m delay time with a midi clock out from max msp. The problem is the clock looks not stable, so the delay starts playing like a random lfo is modulating the time.. But If i try the same with a Ableton live clock, the delay time is regular and works good!

Probably you would say the problem is max, but with other gear max works good too.

So, it would be great if some of you could try the same with max and tell me if the same problem is there. If yes, it would be great too to find a solution, it's really a pity..

Thanks!

sharema

sharema

Re: moogerfoger MF-104M and MAX

Post by sharema » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:00 am

hi,

has no one tried??

Just to know if the problem is me, max msp, or the moogerfooger..

thanks
e

alexone

Re: moogerfoger MF-104M and MAX

Post by alexone » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:17 am

Hello,
I've experienced similar problems since I wanted to send tap tempo by midi, regardless the midi device used (sequencer, footcontroller) . I wrote to moog support who answer that there is a bug in the firmware... it should be fixed soon.

you can listen to tempo change - with moog foot controller (= no problem) and with midi controller (=high-pitched artifact):
http://soundcloud.com/alexquse/midi-moog

Does this sounds like your problem?
alex