Drone Zone

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
hooshirn

Drone Zone

Post by hooshirn » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:46 am

Set up a Drone patch with that Dron synth for ios, ran it through the my "Murf to planet earth" and then I set up the MF 104m on the mixer send bus, set the lfo on it to sample hold with a short delay and tweaked those nice smooth knob's a bit.

Got a very nice evolving synth drone going let it run a couple hours while I mellowed out some, ran the ipod out of battery's in fact.

It was very pleasing calming MF'n experience anyone else have a favorite Fooger drone patch?
Voyager XL, Minitaur,Theremen+, Fooger's, Midi delay and Midi murf, Freq box X 2, Ring mod, 101 Filter, Novation ultra station, ZR 76, MC808, Bent Casio's, 3 Speak and Spell's , M audio black box,Korg Monotribe, Ipad's with Animoog, Filtron on and on..

ebo

Re: Drone Zone

Post by ebo » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:00 am

Kenneth

Post by Kenneth » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:02 am

hooshirn wrote:Set up a Drone patch with that Dron synth for ios, ran it through the my "Murf to planet earth" and then I set up the MF 104m on the mixer send bus, set the lfo on it to sample hold with a short delay and tweaked those nice smooth knob's a bit.

Got a very nice evolving synth drone going let it run a couple hours while I mellowed out some, ran the ipod out of battery's in fact.

It was very pleasing calming MF'n experience anyone else have a favorite Fooger drone patch?
Post an audio clip! Let's hear it!

ebow: another fantastic piece! Wonderful to have you aboard. :)
Moog Matriarch, ARP Odyssey MKII, Roland Juno-60, Yamaha DX7, Yamaha VSS-30

Just Me

Post by Just Me » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:47 am

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent."

ebo

Post by ebo » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:58 pm

hooshirn

Post by hooshirn » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Cool stuff I very much enjoyed

I went into the wee hour's last night colliding 4 Fooger's together but nothing super interesting came out I need to get some Lfo sync technique down

I did learn you can get some very deep, beautifully clear round tone's out of the freq box using the carrier out

And that also I believe the rhythmic percussive potential of the Midi murf/ freqbox in particular has a great deal of unexplored potential
Voyager XL, Minitaur,Theremen+, Fooger's, Midi delay and Midi murf, Freq box X 2, Ring mod, 101 Filter, Novation ultra station, ZR 76, MC808, Bent Casio's, 3 Speak and Spell's , M audio black box,Korg Monotribe, Ipad's with Animoog, Filtron on and on..