Moog Music Forum

Share Ideas and Pass the word

Eneloops?

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!

Eneloops?

Postby JES » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:26 pm

I'm wondering if anyone has had any luck getting their Moogerfoogers working with the Sanyo Eneloops (or any other power supply). I'm trying to minimize my wall warts. Thanks!
JES

Re: Eneloops?

Postby MichaelPeterTrowbridge » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:07 am

Hi JES

You might find these three threads informative:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11580
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13119
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7824

I use the "Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 Plus" as described in the first mentioned thread and have absolutely nothing to complain about!

Best regards
Michael
MichaelPeterTrowbridge

Postby JES » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Hey thanks for the links, and it's good to know people are using power supplies. The Eneloops is special because it's a big battery--no power cable. You just charge it up before you play. That's why I was asking. But I guess I'll go looking for one of the reverse polarity cables to see if I can just get it happening . . .
JES

Postby BigM » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:15 pm

This is an old post, but does anyone have experience with the Sanyo Eneloop Pedal Juice and Moogerfoogers? The unit works extremely well with Minifoogers, but I would hate to mess up one of my Moogerfoogers. The Voodoo Labs product works well, but it needs to plug into a wall. The Sanyo unit lasts for hours once charged-up.
BigM

Return to Moogerfooger Forum