Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:34 am
- Location: Seattle 206
Easily one of the best, most informative, feature laden yet succinct product demos I have ever seen! Well done sir...and the delay sounds great!!
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:03 am
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Great video! You've clearly spent a lot of time getting to know the ins and outs of this delay. So good, I've pre-ordered one!
Little Phatty Stage II #3602, MoogerFooger CP-251 #1785
MF-103 12 Stage Phaser #6093, MF-104m Analog Delay #0301
My band: www.facebook.com/InstantMorning
- Posts: 198
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:44 pm
- Location: Switzerland
Thank you for this cool video! Much better than reading manuals...
- Posts: 2342
- Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:58 pm
Wonderful video indeed, Daniel. Many thanks for that
I've started thinking about what I should sell to get the dollars for that baby....
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:36 pm
- Location: Christchurch NZ
Informative Daniel, thanks for sharing.
Aaron Mulqueen: Moog Subsequent 37 - MF 104M
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:29 pm
Thanks Daniel for a great video demo.
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:29 am
- Location: Gold Coast Australia