Moog Phaser (just 12 stage sounds) demo

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
derekmather

Moog Phaser (just 12 stage sounds) demo

Post by derekmather » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:44 pm

yep I made another Phaser demo cuz there weren't enough 12 stage sounds on the first one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tt5pzedV9U
If the brain was simple enough that we could understand it, we'd be simple enough that we couldn't understand it.

Headphones

Re: Moog Phaser (just 12 stage sounds) demo

Post by Headphones » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:22 am

Does that meatball thing on the left of your MF-103 have CV ins/outs that you can control from the MF-103? If so, would love to see that in a video...

derekmather

Re: Moog Phaser (just 12 stage sounds) demo

Post by derekmather » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Headphones wrote:Does that meatball thing on the left of your MF-103 have CV ins/outs that you can control from the MF-103? If so, would love to see that in a video...
The Meatball just has two CV ins. Someone on The Gear Page told I could probably mod it to have a Env out, but there is no way I could do that unless someone showed me how to. Even then I wouldn't have the guts to cuz the Meatball is so rare and expensive, and I'd be too afraid to break it. When I demo the Meatball I plan on showing some Square Wave and Sine Wave LFO of my Ring Mod into the CV ins on the Meatball.
If the brain was simple enough that we could understand it, we'd be simple enough that we couldn't understand it.