Note trig and transpose are not working on sequencer

Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
byatis

Note trig and transpose are not working on sequencer

Post by byatis » Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:44 am

Hi!

Running firmware v1.5, was about to make a Youtube video on how to make synthwave with Moog One and Analog Rytm, but seems that is not possible, since the sequencer's transpose and note trig features doesn't seem to do anything.
If I enable transpose and press notes on keyboard, the sequence just won't transpose and of course if I press a note when Note trig is enable the sequence won't start either. I tried disabling syncs, disabling MIDI inputs (just to be sure) and even tried those with new init patch. Still, it won't work.

Anyone having simliar issues?

AlakaLazlo

Re: Note trig and transpose are not working on sequencer

Post by AlakaLazlo » Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:08 pm

I've been having massive problems with the arpeggiator when it's receiving external sync. (Lots of other issues with external midi issues too, but that's another issue.) Try disconnecting the midi and sync inputs and try it. Might work which will confirm my belief that external midi and sync have major flaws.
Moog IIP, One 16V and MiniMoog, DotCom/FSFX/Moon/STG 110, Cubase 12Pro, Ableton Live 10/64, RME UFX+, 2xMR816, MioXL, Expressionist, Cirklon, Analog Rytm Mk II, Axon AX50, Customized Variax JTV69s (the Hexstainocaster), Strat, Godin ACS Slim, Helix.

byatis

Re: Note trig and transpose are not working on sequencer

Post by byatis » Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:23 pm

Thanks for the tip. I now got this fixed by turning the synth off/on. Will try MIDI trick later.