1.5 EXP 1+2 pedal defaults

Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
minimoog131

1.5 EXP 1+2 pedal defaults

Post by minimoog131 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:51 pm

I ran the calibration overnight and this morning began playing with my own presets to see how they sound. Troubled to discover that since the update the default for EXP 1 is volume and for EXP 2, filter. That would be cool under normal circumstances but many of my presets already have pedal assignments. I had to go through each of my presets and shut off the EXP 1 + 2 defaults, then Save. Even presets where I have no pedal assignments were borked because filter settings are negated by EXP 2. All of the factory and 3rd party presets that I went through are also affected by these defaults, as is INIT. The default should be NONE and let the user assign the pedals later in the programming stages.

Anyone else encounter this?

rtcstudio

Re: 1.5 EXP 1+2 pedal defaults

Post by rtcstudio » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:02 am

Weird. I need to check but I could have sworn both my Exp were unassigned. I’ll check today.

But it brings up another question. While Exp master volume and expression work great now within the One, there still doesn’t seem to be a way to make Expression go to the Midi out, to control other midi synths or control synths etc in a DAW like Logic. Unlike the sustain pedal which works both internally and externally.