Analog Rythm-midi send to the moog one

Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
audiokidnapping

Analog Rythm-midi send to the moog one

Post by audiokidnapping » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:57 pm

Hello, everyone

I've been trying to control the moog one, from the analog rythm for a couple of days.
but unfortunately it doesn't work as I wish.
whenever I jump into a new pattern the moog jumps to another preset. which is not great

i tried to switch it off, but then i can no longer control the moog one via midi and play notes

so at time only play nots in one pattern or arp s ....
I would like to just play the moog with the analog rhythm ... without the preset changing

does someone have an idea how I can solve the problem? and sorry for my bad englisch ...hope summon understand my probelem :shock:

till

Re: Analog Rythm-midi send to the moog one

Post by till » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:20 am

Welcome to this forum!

You Analog Rhythm sends out an Patch Change command whenever you change the pattern there.

So you need to either disable it on the Analog Rhythm or on the Moog One.
I havn't found where to disable this controller on the Moog One by searching the manual. But maybe it is written there somewhere.

But you can disable sending these messages on the Analog Rhythm.
For the MK II version it is written in the manual page 59 in the section 14.4.1 Sync:
PRG CH SEND will when active send program change messages when patterns are changed. The MIDI channel that will send program change messages is set in the MIDI CHANNELS menu, covered on page 56.
keep on turning these Moog knobs

Sequence:
Prodigy * minimoog '79 * Voyager * MF102 * MF103 * MF104z * MP201 * Taurus 3 * Minitaur * Sub Phatty * MF105 * Minimoog 2017+ MUSE * One 16