Does anybody have experience with the Insert outputs?

Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
maddyman1000

Does anybody have experience with the Insert outputs?

Post by maddyman1000 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:58 pm

Hi everybody
I am just trying go find out how I have to connect my insert output to the effect device t.c.electronics M-one.
Has anybody experience when using the inserts?
Thank you
regards
martin
moog one 16, 4x Novation Supernova 48v, Arturia Origin, BeststepPro, Analog Factory,Waldorf XT,3x Midibox Seq4+,Roland S760,Roland SPD20, 2xMotu 24AI,Access Virus TI & A,Fatar Studio2001,3x Akai APC40mk2, Novation Slmk3, LauchpadPRo,Hackintosh i5

maddyman1000

Re: Does anybody have experience with the Insert outputs?

Post by maddyman1000 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:38 pm

Hi everybodey,
I made my own experiences today and want to shre it with you to be informed:
Be sure that you you have at lest to insert adapters. To put it into the Moog Insert 1 and Insert 2
You can use an insert cable e.g. for Insert 1 and connect the "send" part of the y-cable to plug it in (in my case an t.c.electronic M-Ome effect device) the Left input.
Here you get a double mono signal on both channels in the effect device.
The out going signals have to be connected with 2 Mono 6,3mm cables to the return jacks of the both y-adapters with go into Moogs Insert 1 and 2.
Now you have to configure in the output section the synth you want to be effected by the external device to activated Insert 1 (in this case)
But be sure that it will sent out the signal to Main out L/R so there is only one output which is being connected.
Anyhow my wish a future hardware upgrade (it rather would be the Moog Two) is that you have mor than only the 2 outputs (Main L/R and Sub L/R) to get fully possibility to give every synth an idividual output.
But thats something for the future.
Thanks and regard to all
moog one 16, 4x Novation Supernova 48v, Arturia Origin, BeststepPro, Analog Factory,Waldorf XT,3x Midibox Seq4+,Roland S760,Roland SPD20, 2xMotu 24AI,Access Virus TI & A,Fatar Studio2001,3x Akai APC40mk2, Novation Slmk3, LauchpadPRo,Hackintosh i5