Sustain Pedal Patch Configuration Question

Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
mildwest

Sustain Pedal Patch Configuration Question

Post by mildwest » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:56 pm

I have a question that is probably obvious but I have not been able to figure out. So I setup a split with a bass in the lower octaves and a lead in the upper octaves. How do I setup the lower split with the bass sound to not respond to the sustain pedal? I’ve been screwing around in the mod section and set Sustain with controller sustain to 0% and it is still sustaining. I’m sure it’s simple but I can’t figure it out. Power users want to help sort me out?

I found a global setting under CV Inputs to turn off specific synths or make combinations of synths be the only ones that sustain, but that is global for all patches. I am looking for a patch level way to have one synth (or two) respond to the sustain pedal, while another synth (or two) do not.

As always I appreciate you as I begin to try and learn the ins and outs of this thing. Seems like it should be simple to do, I just can't figure it out.

jmcecil

Re: Sustain Pedal Patch Configuration Question

Post by jmcecil » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:11 pm

I think I answered you on GS, but for those that come here ...
You use the first parameter in Settings->CV-Input to make the values preset dependent. Then go down to Sustain Pedal setting at the bottom of that list and set it to the synths you want. Save the patch.