Moog One FEATURE Requests

Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
audiosampling

Re: Moog One FEATURE Requests

Post by audiosampling » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:13 pm

A feature related to the Arpeggiator : add an "Arpeggiator Velocity Control" : fixed (all notes output at fixed velocity) / dynamic (player's key velocity).

vwizz

Post by vwizz » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:32 pm

Hello,
One more request, unless someone finds a trick or a technique I would have missed :)
I would like to have the LFO phase as a modulation destination.
Without it there are thinks I cannot achieve.
I am for example using an LFO to modulate VCA Pan.
But I don’t want all voices to move in a grouped motion.
As of today my only trick was to put the LFO in “note on reset” and then striking progressively each note of my chords, so that each note has its LFO starting at a different time.
Unfortunately, if I strike a “normal” chord, all voices start moving together. It makes that technique only usable for pads with a very slow attack.
Being able to modulate the phase of the LFO for each voice would solve that and allow me to apply that on all types of chords.
Cheers!

vwizz

Post by vwizz » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:49 am

One more request, linked to my request number 3 from my September 27th post.
—> in order to control by a foot-controler the ON-OFF status of the 3 synth parts, I guess a solution would be to have MIDI CC numbers for those 3 commands.
—> would this be feasible in future OS updates?

Cheers
Vincent

matbard

Post by matbard » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:57 pm

I would like a "MIDI mono mode" to assign 6 independently MIDI channels on whichever synth, do be driven by a guitar synth.

Even Roland Boutiques have this feature.

AlakaLazlo

Post by AlakaLazlo » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:39 pm

matbard wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:57 pm I would like a "MIDI mono mode" to assign 6 independently MIDI channels on whichever synth, do be driven by a guitar synth.
Yes please!!!
Moog IIP, One 16V and MiniMoog, DotCom/FSFX/Moon/STG 110, Cubase 12Pro, Ableton Live 10/64, RME UFX+, 2xMR816, MioXL, Expressionist, Cirklon, Analog Rytm Mk II, Axon AX50, Customized Variax JTV69s (the Hexstainocaster), Strat, Godin ACS Slim, Helix.

MWK

Post by MWK » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:27 pm

It would be nice to have Oscillator Octaves available as a destination, similar to what's available on the Sub 37.

TabbyCatte

Implement a shortcut to "zero" bipolar pots

Post by TabbyCatte » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:22 pm

It's often really difficult to hit the "zero" position on bipolar values (e.g. Env Amt, Pulse Width, etc). I find myself opening the More screen for that param group and having to work hard to hit 0%. After 2 cups of coffee, forget it :lol: This is probably my only gripe with the speed of sound design from the front panel. Ideally, I should only have to press the "More" buttons for a deep dive, not a simple zero-out.

What some other users suggested was either a modifier (Shift + turn pot, which would "snap" to zero), or a visual indicator showing how close/far you are from neutral so you don't always need to go to the "More" screen.

Original thread:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=33365

tonstrom

Post by tonstrom » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:27 pm

don't know if already requested, but if i SYNC the LFO, it would be great, if DELAY and FADE could still be unsynced.

tonstrom

Post by tonstrom » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:39 pm

aftertouch transform via ENV, Lag or similar would be great, to have smoother fade in of aftertouch

another request:

it would be great to have a hi cut for the FX

for example, the wet signal of a CHORUS should often be highcut to cut out mud
just like in the REVERB, where you have extra parameters to add or cut highs and lows

this should be available for all FX

tonstrom

Post by tonstrom » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:33 pm

It would be great, if there was a second CHORD MODE

as first introduced by TUBBUTEC/Berlin for his PolySix mod and it works like this:
on each key you basically can store a different chord

to take this even further, in combination with keyboard split, you could FOR EXAMPLE
use one half of the KB to use only 1 chord, which could be arepggiated
and on the other KB half, you set X different chords

or ....

obliterations

Please enable CV features

Post by obliterations » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:16 pm

I desperately need to be able to route, gate, envelopes, LFOs and clock to the CV outs. I am hoping this will be enabled with the next update.

The x/y gate is routable to the CV outs. It will advance a sequencer clock when you tap the x/y pad. As far as I know there is no way to sequence or edit the x/y gate into a sequence step.

Having fully functioning CV outs would really tie everything together when working with modular systems!

***A sequencer reset gate when you start or stop the sequencer would be nice addition. Being able to receive a CV master clock would be golden!

rcrowthe

Post by rcrowthe » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:11 am

Yeah I'm surprised the moog one doesnt have the same cv out features as the subsequent 37 cv. I assumed it did before I bought it. That would be my #1 request. Everything should be able to be converted from midi to cv at the outs... LFOs, pad, gate, pitch, envs, sequencer, aftertouch, velocity, etc

essdeez

Post by essdeez » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:44 pm

Effects parameters as a mod destination.

(I don’t think this is possible, but maybe I’m doing something wrong?!)

eg : being able to use the mod wheel to increase the send amount to a reverb etc

vwizz

Post by vwizz » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:21 pm

That is an early request that totally makes sense on the One and would open great possibilities with the sequencer for example :)

Besides, there are also little additional modulations that I would love: for example having PAN SPREAD as a modulation destination.

Cheers

Sugar

Post by Sugar » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:41 am

I would love a system setting for the encoders to scroll in the opposite direction for selecting elements.
E.g. if I want to change a destination from LFO1 to LFO2, I would turn the encoder left, like shifting a dial.
Turning to the right (as we do now), feels like moving a cursor, which we don't. The focus point is stationary and we are shifting the list instead.

LFO1 LFO2 LFO3