Moog One FEATURE Requests

Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
OCB3000

Re: Moog One FEATURE Requests

Post by OCB3000 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:11 am

I think it is not a hanging note. when i had a "hanging note" it was because i ended the sequence from my daw without sending note off message.

But i hope we will enter the discussion again for requested features for the moog one.

I am wondering why we don´t get an VST/clap plugin to remote control the moog one, no audio just controll data, preset loading, easy and simple.

that would be a huge thing for me...

:)

Pauls999

Post by Pauls999 » Thu May 04, 2023 12:00 pm

A couple of things that i would like to see are the ability to advance the sequencer one step per key trigger instead of just stopping and starting it. On a modular you just need to patch the key gate to the external clock sequencer clock or trigger input but the M1 sequencer doesn't allow that kind of triggering.

The second thing is the ability to trigger any of the envelopes with a key off ( inverted gate ). At the moment i have to send a gate signal to one of the CV outs then invert it and trigger an external envelope generator and feed its output back in to one of the CV in's and use the voltage as a control source. A key off trigger would get rid of all of that and keep it internal.

Alexander Krieg

Post by Alexander Krieg » Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:19 am

Abilty to store the Mastervolume with the patch like I can do with the Moog Voyager would be very helpful for Liveperformance. Doing this with VCA-Volume is not the same cause it changes the sound. Also the VCA volume is very sluggish.

styphonthal

Post by styphonthal » Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:50 pm

This is probably being to positive: but I would really like MPE capabilities.