Moog One group buy

Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
Vsyevolod

Moog One group buy

Post by Vsyevolod » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:20 pm

Hey gang, many of you know me from this list (and others) though I've been away for a while (hi everyone).

What brings me back is my excitement for the Moog One. I wake up in the morning saying to myself 'This is what the last 60 years have been leading up to...'

In that spirit, I contacted my main Moog Music Rep to find out pricing. He said that he's able to offer an initial pre-order discount if I can get 10 or more people in on a group buy. This means that the 9th of November is the cutoff date to join this group buy. If this group buy is at all against forum policy, please let me know privately and I'll remove this post.

I don't want to step on any toes here, so I'm not putting full details into this post. Suffice it to say that all financial matters will be taken on by the Moog Dealer as well as all shipping. There is a significant discount to be had in a group buy and I'd encourage all who are thinking of buying in the near future to contact me for further details. No Internet scams going on here. I'd be happy to speak to anyone via phone as well if you want additional assurance.

You can PM me here or use my Yahoo email (same as my user name on this list).

Thanks, and take care everyone,

Stephen