Moog One with Moog Modular Reissues 55,35,15,IIIC,IIIP

Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
901AM

Moog One with Moog Modular Reissues 55,35,15,IIIC,IIIP

Post by 901AM » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:19 am

Moog Modular reissue owners reveal your selfs .

The Moog One is a premium product built on the foundation of excellence and heritage in audio engineering and design that maybe only possible because of the modular reissue supporters who bought them .
I'm not sure how true that is but if you bought a Moog Modular Reissue System 55 , System 35 , Model 15 , Synthesizer IIIC , Synthesizer IIIP , Sequencer Complement or 953 Duophonic Keyboard , Thank YOU :!:
And also a big THANK YOU to Gene Stopp and the whole Moog staff and family for making the reissue Moog Modular dream a reality and also a humble sincere hug prayer and bowing down to
The Man The Myth The Legend Dr. Robert Arthur Moog , Bob :)

It is no secret that anyone of you who purchased one of these super rare high end vintage reissue modular works of art is also a prime candidate to purchase The One .
So please Moog don't forget about us and our concerns in regard to using The One with our Reissue Modulars which sounds like a match made in heaven .

The reissue modulars are all about sound and art 1st , so theres not many modulation sources , It seems to me that The Moog One can be an incredible Mission Control Lunch Center for your reissue .
I would like to know how reissue Modular owners who plan on buying The One plan to use it . What are your concerns and interest ?
What direction would you like to see The One go , in relation to your modular .
What suggestions would you like Moog to know in relation to The One with your reissue modular system .
There seems to be endless possibilities for routing .

One of the biggest features of The One that isn't being talked about much is it's CV I/O the specs says it has 9 assignable CV/GATE I/O (5-in/4-out) but I only see (2-in/4-out)
so wheres the other 3-in ?
Also the ports are labeled CV in/out not gate so does that mean you can address any port by the menu to be what ever you want CV or gate , It may seem obvious to some but some clarity would be cool .

Wouldn't it be cool if the Moog One had a Modular menu or something like that to help you while patching your modular with a screen dedicated to the reissue that you have ?
Any more ideas ?

_DemonDan_

Re: Moog One with Moog Modular Reissues 55,35,15,IIIC,IIIP

Post by _DemonDan_ » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:17 pm

901AM wrote:One of the biggest features of the One that isn't being talked about much is its CV I/O. The specs says it has 9 assignable CV/GATE I/O (5-in/4-out) but I only see (2-in/4-out) So where's the other 3-in?
Hi 901AM,

Although they're labeled and defaulted as SUSTAIN, EXP 1, and EXP 2, these three jacks can also behave as CV Inputs like the other two CV Inputs.
_ :twisted: _DemonDan_ :twisted: _

901AM

Re: Moog One with Moog Modular Reissues 55,35,15,IIIC,IIIP

Post by 901AM » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:20 am

_DemonDan_ wrote:
901AM wrote:One of the biggest features of the One that isn't being talked about much is its CV I/O. The specs says it has 9 assignable CV/GATE I/O (5-in/4-out) but I only see (2-in/4-out) So where's the other 3-in?
Hi 901AM,

Although they're labeled and defaulted as SUSTAIN, EXP 1, and EXP 2, these three jacks can also behave as CV Inputs like the other two CV Inputs.
Awesome thats good to know .

Does The One sequencer/Arp send midi out on their own independent midi channels independently from the synth sending MIDI/CV ?
Does the sequencer/Arp have the ability to turn on a dime with the presets ?

Can The One envelops be used by CV/Gate to control a Moog Modular 902 VCA ?