Moog One Answers

Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
jdkJake

Re: Moog One Answers

Post by jdkJake » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:35 am

_DemonDan_ wrote:
jdkJake wrote:Does anyone know if there is a way to copy a preset between User Spaces directly? Without exporting to a USB stick and then subsequently importing? Thanks.
Hi jdkJake,

I don't think there currently is a way to do that.
But I can see why it could be convenient.

If you don't mind, ask for it in the Feature Request thread.
That's the best way of getting it in front of the Moog Engineers.

Will do. Thanks.
—jk—

vulcan666

Post by vulcan666 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:10 am

_DemonDan_ wrote:
MC wrote:Will there be an easter egg "light show" like the Memorymoog has?
When the band took a break I would turn the light show on and people noticed it.
Hi MC,
You know there's no way I'd let them get away with not putting a Lightshow switch on Moog One.
It will be there.
Dan, I do get the light show when the M1 finishes booting. But is there a way to invoke it during a break without powering down and up? I tried C0 and a number of other keys but no joy. :)
All the apps, Etherwave Plus, Moog One

_DemonDan_

Post by _DemonDan_ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:13 pm

vulcan666 wrote:Dan, I do get the light show when the M1 finishes booting. But is there a way to invoke it during a break without powering down and up? I tried C0 and a number of other keys but no joy. :)
I agree.

I wish there was a way to just call up Lightshow when the One was untouched for a specified number of minutes.

I'll put it in Requests.
_ :twisted: _DemonDan_ :twisted: _

kk1000

Post by kk1000 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:51 pm

Hi Dan!
Many thanks for your efforts and info on this amazing machine. I took delivery on Monday and I’m in awe of its capabilities.
Quick question on power management and cooling. I’m used to leaving the equipment in my studio on for days at a time when I’m working on a project. If I’m at the MO three or four times a day for about an hour a visit, should I leave it on or reboot it every time? Or... Is there a problem with just leaving it on? I don’t mind the fan and it’s pretty quiet anyway...

Thanks again

Ken K