VST3 Bug Automation - Subsequent 37

Everything Sub.
m0tabh

VST3 Bug Automation - Subsequent 37

Post by m0tabh » Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:18 pm

Hi guys,

Since Moog release VST3 editor for subsequent 37 i can't write automation on VST3 version.
Its very strange.

I'm using Cubase 12 on a mac. The VST version works, but not in a way that I'm looking for.

I have a "External Instrument" on Cubase, that already link audio input and output to a track. In this track I'm using the Subsequent 37 VST FX.

If i try to record the automation moving moog faders by hand, it record only midi cc, not VST automation, even the VST showing the knob moving when i change something on hardware. I don't know if is a real issue since midi is sending to my daw from moog.

So, if i use VST3 version, another thing happens: I can write an automation using the VST knobs with mouse, but if i assign something to control that knob on VST, nothing happens. The knob change parameters to assigned controller, but the assigned controller don't change the VST knob... very weird.
And in this case, the automation make by VST don't work, don't do nothing. Only automation created by MIDI CC Control like in VST version.

Has anyone experienced this?