Sub 25 cutoff no longer functions properly

Everything Sub.
Moogana

Sub 25 cutoff no longer functions properly

Post by Moogana » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:47 am

Out of the blue, just sitting there, a barely past 1 y/o Sub 25 well cared for Moog cutoff wheel started to not make any sort of difference of waveform sounds left to right. Even with the resonance all the way up, it tweaked zero. If the Sub Oscillator is all the way down it's worse, no change whatever. Other weird anomalies along with, but we'll get to that...

2 weeks into this and no response from Moog for a week, the wheel has started to allow the changes again for resonance up crazy, and if sub osc is all the way up, mostly. If it's down, very, very little, rendering it still useless. I have done the resets as listed in the manual. More than once. They finally contacted me, I told them all this including that I had done the resets, they responded "do the resets, and if that doesn't work, send it in". Really? So for the price of a new one send it in and get it fixed, that's all they got? Anyone else have an idea? I have gigs, help!

Moogana

Re: Sub 25 cutoff no longer functions properly

Post by Moogana » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:48 am

Not seeing how a video example can be uploaded, or I would have provided. Which sucks, was counting on that....