Help with Moog Rogue effect on Subsequent 37

Everything Sub.
real_eggs

Help with Moog Rogue effect on Subsequent 37

Post by real_eggs » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:11 am

I’m trying to figure out how to do a very specific and simple live trick i’ve previously done on a rogue on my new subsequent37 but am a bit stuck. Rogue lets you control osc2’s pitch from unison (with osc1) continuously to octave and above with one knob turn. Sub37’s osc2 pitch knob only goes up to +7. The effect i’m trying to do live is slowly but continuously pitching up osc 2 until it settles at one octave above osc1. Is there any way to expand the pitch range? Is there any way to use mod or any menu options to help? Thanks!!

_DemonDan_

Re: Help with Moog Rogue effect on Subsequent 37

Post by _DemonDan_ » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:39 pm

real_eggs wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:11 amThe effect I’m trying to do live is slowly but continuously pitching up OSC 2 until it settles at one octave above OSC 1. Is there any way to expand the pitch range? Is there any way to use mod or any menu options to help? Thanks!!
Hi real_eggs,

Assign CONST ON [Constant On] as one of your MODs' PGM SRC (Programmable Source).

In the chosen MOD CONTROL page, set MOD WHEEL to +100%.

Set VELOCITY, AFTERTOUCH, and CTRL4 AMT to 0%.

On the selected MOD, set the PITCH AMT knob to only work on OSC 2 (by lighting the OSC 2 LED)

Move the MOD WHEEL all the way up.

On that same MOD, increase the PITCH AMT knob to until you raise the pitch of OSC 2 exactly one octave.

Now your MOD WHEEL will raise OSC 2's pitch by one octave when you push the MOD WHEEL all the way up.

(If you don't want to use your MOD WHEEL, set MOD WHEEL to 0% and set either AFTERTOUCH or CTRL4 AMT to 100% instead.)
_ :twisted: _DemonDan_ :twisted: _