Sub 37 cheatsheet - feature summary

Everything Sub.
Improved Morris

Sub 37 cheatsheet - feature summary

Post by Improved Morris » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:28 am

Going through the forum here I’ve noticed that lots of people got the Sub37 as their first synth, but I’ve only seen a couple of cheatsheets being uploaded. So, in case it’s helpful for other players at basic or intermediate level, here’s my current one-page summary of the internal features (ie not including external stuff like MIDI or CV).

I have no chance of remembering all this stuff, so I use this diagram a lot! It helps me try out the less obvious features and get better at deliberately using them, rather than just using the same things all the time.

- The main table part shows the main physical, menu and internal memory features, with a (very) rough trend of increasing complexity from bottom left to upper right. The general intent is something that could fit in nicely between pages 11 and 12 of the manual.

- The list of notes on the right just provides some additional details about key options.
Attachments
Sub37 cheatsheet - features.tiff
Sub37 cheatsheet - features.tiff (754.5 KiB) Viewed 3659 times

bichuelo

Re: Sub 37 cheatsheet - feature summary

Post by bichuelo » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:10 pm

Sounds really good, thank you!

But, the file won't load. It shows a broken icon. Is it available somewhere else?
http://audiotecna.info
T-III, Voyager, VX-351, Slim Phatty, Model D, Sub Phatty, Subsequent 37, Minitaur, all moogerfoogers and minifoogers, EW+, Theremini, Model 15, Filtatron, Animoog, Model D App, iOS 11 Mother-32, DFAM, Werkstatt, Win7, High Sierra

JazzMasta

Post by JazzMasta » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:12 pm

bichuelo wrote:But, the file won't load. It shows a broken icon. Is it available somewhere else?
It seems to be a Chrome error.. it loads fine in Safari

/M

bichuelo

Post by bichuelo » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:32 pm

Indeed, it works in Safari, it doesn't in Firefox
http://audiotecna.info
T-III, Voyager, VX-351, Slim Phatty, Model D, Sub Phatty, Subsequent 37, Minitaur, all moogerfoogers and minifoogers, EW+, Theremini, Model 15, Filtatron, Animoog, Model D App, iOS 11 Mother-32, DFAM, Werkstatt, Win7, High Sierra