Missing items in new Subsequent 37 purchase

Everything Sub.
Quatschmacher

Missing items in new Subsequent 37 purchase

Post by Quatschmacher » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:41 am

I just bought a Subsequent 37 and was disappointed to find that the box did not come with the keyboard chops which I’ve seen other owners flaunting in their YouTube videos! This is an outrage!

Any idea when the editor will be available? Or can I use the Sub 37 one? Don’t want to mess things up.

The modulation possibilities are pretty astounding. Like being able to have keyboard track assigned to waveshape so that it plays a triangle in the bass and a square in the treble! This is going to keep me busy for quite some time.

captainkidd

Re: Missing items in new Subsequent 37 purchase

Post by captainkidd » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:52 am

Yeah of all the Synths I've picked up in the last couple of years have all been missing the chops that other people seem to get. :D

The Subsequent editor is now available, I think if you register the Subsequent you will then be provided a links to DL the editor. The Sub 37
editor does work with the Subsequent but I don't know how much different it is than the Subsequent editor.

Quatschmacher

Re: Missing items in new Subsequent 37 purchase

Post by Quatschmacher » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:38 pm

captainkidd wrote:Yeah of all the Synths I've picked up in the last couple of years have all been missing the chops that other people seem to get. :D

The Subsequent editor is now available, I think if you register the Subsequent you will then be provided a links to DL the editor. The Sub 37
editor does work with the Subsequent but I don't know how much different it is than the Subsequent editor.
Cool,thanks. I must get around to doing that. I’ve just been spending all my free time exploring what I can do with this thing. It’s amazing how much variation can be acheieved with just two mod busses and their 3 respective destinations. Designing sounds is so much fun and I’ve barely scratched the surface.