New on modulation.. Please help me!

Everything Sub.
Lottie F.

New on modulation.. Please help me!

Post by Lottie F. » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:34 pm

Hi all Sub 37 friends!
I wonder if you can help me? I'm new into modulation and have some questions.
Is there some way something can be broken by modulating wrong thing/way? No, I don't mean the ears.. Also, is there some way to clear/reset the Mod 1 & 2? Or do I have to keep notes/track of what I'm doing and resetting/undo it manually, or maybe replace it with a new/different modulation?
Many thanks on beforehand! Musically yours Liselotte in Karlstad, Sweden
My gear: Sub 37; Minimoog D, Animoog, System 15 and Filatron apps; other synth apps; Spider 15 W; Arturia KeyLab 49 and MiniLab; also Zoom G2 and Eventide Space.

dalahorse

Re: New on modulation.. Please help me!

Post by dalahorse » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:44 am

Hello Liselotte,

You won't break things by modulating any source to any destination. Worst case, you might get some ugly distortion (which can be good at times). Also, the modulation source and destination is saved per patch. So selecting another patch or initializing a new patch will reset things.
Dalahorse
Synths, drums, and bass

Lottie F.

Re: New on modulation.. Please help me!

Post by Lottie F. » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:30 am

Thank you, dalahorse. When I first saw your name, I thought: Nice, a Moog fellow from Sweden! But then I saw that you lives in Colorado. I guess, maybe you have Swedish blood in you, like I have Lakota in me, even if it’s more than thin nowadays.. Thanks again! Musically yours Liselotte
My gear: Sub 37; Minimoog D, Animoog, System 15 and Filatron apps; other synth apps; Spider 15 W; Arturia KeyLab 49 and MiniLab; also Zoom G2 and Eventide Space.