Mod Destinations

Everything Sub.
Liggy

Mod Destinations

Post by Liggy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:41 pm

Hello

Does sub 37/subsequent 37 have parallel modulations on button destinations ? I mean, can it have modulation on for example noise level and vca level and pwm on osc for example going paralelel ?

_DemonDan_

Re: Mod Destinations

Post by _DemonDan_ » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:54 am

Liggy wrote:Does sub 37/subsequent 37 have parallel modulations on button destinations ? I mean, can it have modulation on for example noise level and vca level and pwm on osc for example going parallel?
Hi Liggy,

I think I get your question. I'll answer by saying what the Sub 37/Subsequent 37 can do.

There are two individual MODs.
Each one can have a choice of MOD SOURCE, and each of the two MODs can have three simultaneous destinations.

Two of those destinations are fixed:
PITCH AMT, with a choice of OSC 1, OSC 2, or BOTH
and FILTER AMT.

Each of those can have their amounts set positively or negatively.

The third, MOD DEST can be set to one of the six destinations printed on the panel... OR,
when set to PGM, can be set to one of about 100 destinations. Its MOD AMT can also be set positively or negatively.

Hope that helps,
_ :twisted: _DemonDan_ :twisted: _

Liggy

Post by Liggy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:24 pm

Sry if i made my post little unclear. I was asking about third option, but it seems only one can be present at the time. I was thinking more than one can be present at the time, like noise and vca level.

_DemonDan_

Post by _DemonDan_ » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:38 pm

Liggy wrote:I was thinking more than one can be present at the time, like noise and vca level.
The only instance that has more than one is that the OSC 1 WAVE and OSC 2 WAVE LEDs
can both be lit, but I know that's not what you were hoping for ;-)
_ :twisted: _DemonDan_ :twisted: _

Liggy

Post by Liggy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:07 pm

Ye true ;)

Thanks man, really appreciated.