S37 sequence record doesn't respond

Everything Sub.
Kriko

S37 sequence record doesn't respond

Post by Kriko » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:05 am

Heys folks!

I try to record a sequence on the s37 but it doesn't work. The ARP ON/OFF button is OFF and I turn the knob to record but nothing happens. There is no indication on the screen too. Is there anything in the menus I miss??

Thanks

Chimponaut

Re: S37 sequence record doesn't respond

Post by Chimponaut » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:44 pm

Why is the arp on/off switch turned off? That is the on/off for the sequencer too.Try turning it on.
HW: Sub 37 <> Model D (original) <> Minitaur <> Slim Phatty <> OB-6 Module
<> Prophet Rev2 8V <> Prologue 16 <> Integra 7 <> SE-02 <> Triton Le <> Audient ASP-880
<> RME Raydat

SW: Nuendo

Kriko

Post by Kriko » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:48 pm

Chimponaut wrote:Why is the arp on/off switch turned off? That is the on/off for the sequencer too.Try turning it on.
It doesn't really matter either it's OFF or ON mate. I turn the knob to REC and then I press some keys but there is nothing on the screen indicating the step counting. It's weird tho that I can somehow edit the sequences of the presets. KB OCT arrows + NUMBER of presets (1-16) doesn't work too when editing a sequence.

DrJustice

Post by DrJustice » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:39 am

Strange. I know it may sound futile, but it's always worth trying INIT SETTINGS in the GLOBAL MENU - it has cleared up many a S37 problem.

BTW, KB OCT arrows + NUMBER of presets has no function in the sequencer. However PRESET 1-16 + KB OCTAVE "<" and ">" will set the first and last step. I.e. the order of pressing the buttons in those combinations is important.

Kriko

Post by Kriko » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:49 pm

DrJustice wrote:Strange. I know it may sound futile, but it's always worth trying INIT SETTINGS in the GLOBAL MENU - it has cleared up many a S37 problem.

BTW, KB OCT arrows + NUMBER of presets has no function in the sequencer. However PRESET 1-16 + KB OCTAVE "<" and ">" will set the first and last step. I.e. the order of pressing the buttons in those combinations is important.
" PRESET 1-16 + KB OCTAVE "<" and "> ", yep that's what I meant mate. Just tried the INIT SETTINGS but it won't help.

Any Moog wizard here??

Cfurrow

Post by Cfurrow » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:48 pm

I can’t get my sequencer to record notes anymore, either. It used to work but then just stopped working one day. Anyone discover a fix for this?