Has Sub Phatty been abandoned by Moog

Everything Sub.
ebowen4221

Re: Has Sub Phatty been abandoned by Moog

Post by ebowen4221 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:41 am

gertie wrote:hey eboner...a little tip - take some tablets for your high blood pressure

:roll:

Thanks, I will heed to your expert advice. As for your all of your relentless posts, you've mentioned why your synth is apparently unusable. Would you care to enlighten us all?

Amos

Re: Has Sub Phatty been abandoned by Moog

Post by Amos » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:42 pm

Hi all,

I think I've mentioned on some other threads that we are working on firmware and editor updates for Minitaur and Sub Phatty, to begin immediately after the Sub 37 Editor was released.

I'm happy to report that this is happening now. We are preparing to start a beta test for new Sub Phatty firmware very soon, probably in the coming week. Updates to the Sub Phatty editor will take more time, but the firmware update will already help Windows users to get more functionality out of the existing Sub Phatty editor plug-in.

Minitaur is also due for the same treatment, although our small team size necessarily means we must work on them one after the other.

I completely understand and sympathize with the frustration I've seen in this thread. Moog is a growing company, for which I am very glad... but this long interval between updates for existing products has been a symptom of growing pains. We have never lost sight of the goal of supporting these instruments to the highest standard, and we will now work faithfully to bring them up to date.

Thanks again for your patience, and feel free to email me (amos at moogmusic dot com) if you'd like to test new Sub Phatty firmware in the near future.

Kind regards,

Amos