Problem With Sequencer Sub 37

Everything Sub.
Waza

Problem With Sequencer Sub 37

Post by Waza » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:45 am

hi All,

Can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong or if this is a bug.....

So when i go to record some notes in the sequencer if i play 4 notes and play it back with latch on it plays perfect all 4 notes continous, but when i try to play 5 notes it pauses before the loop begins again, now i can go into the sequencer and the first light is off, when i switch this on it plays the note twice, i've looked in the sub menu and the sequencer end note is set to once and not twice.

i've even tried inputting them in manually but it has the rest at the start of the sequence.

can anyone help me in what i'm doing wrong

thanks

warren
Computer: 3.4ghz i7 Quad core, 24gb Ram,
Soundcard : Focusrite Saffire 56
DAW: Studio One 64 Bit
Plugins : Too Many to say
Hardware: Moog Model D, Access Virus Ti2 Keyboard

pb21

Re: Problem With Sequencer Sub 37

Post by pb21 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:45 am

I just tried on mine with a sequence of 5 notes and it plays them all, without the delay you mentioned. I am assuming your at the latest frimware level? i tried it with bank 07 preset 02

_DemonDan_

Post by _DemonDan_ » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:11 am

Waza wrote:When i try to play 5 notes it pauses before the loop begins again, now i can go into the sequencer and the first light is off, when i switch this on it plays the note twice, I've looked in the sub menu and the sequencer end note is set to once and not twice.
Hi warren,

This may not be it but... In the Sub 37 1.1 Manual, start near the bottom of page 18, EDITING A STEP, and learn the button pushes for REST (page 19), and RATCHET (page 20).

See if you can undo the first note's REST and RATCHET On values. I say that because your symptoms are exactly what those two features do.
_ :twisted: _DemonDan_ :twisted: _

Waza

Post by Waza » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:07 am

thanks guys, i'll try that when i get home
Computer: 3.4ghz i7 Quad core, 24gb Ram,
Soundcard : Focusrite Saffire 56
DAW: Studio One 64 Bit
Plugins : Too Many to say
Hardware: Moog Model D, Access Virus Ti2 Keyboard

ObtuseMoose

Post by ObtuseMoose » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:43 am

Try doing the "Sequence Quick Erase" described on page 20 of the 1.1 manual (hold BANK while turning the PATTERN knob to REC) then re-entering your 5 note sequence.

I have seen cases where things like ratchets don't get erased when just turning the PATTERN knob to REC and recording a new sequence. Haven't tried it with rests or skips, but maybe it works the same way. The Quick Erase seems to get rid of everything.

--
Moose