Kudos to moog for sub 37 promotion vids

Everything Sub.
lushr

Kudos to moog for sub 37 promotion vids

Post by lushr » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:30 pm

Just wanted to say that the videos moog are making for the sub 37 have been extraordinary, extremely stylish, they show off not just the look and sound of the sub but also the brilliant minds behind the engineering and sound design which makes me just want to come over for a holiday and bask in your awesomeness for a few weeks.

But importantly, you made the sub seem really simple and manageable and sound awesome in the first videos, then in the recent video you've unleashed the DEPTH of the synth, noting its similarity to a modular (which is awesome, I now no longer lust for a modular!) and sharing amazing tips and tricks. But had you gone into the depth before I'd bought it, I might have been scared off, so you were very clever in waiting to showcase this angle.

The only other thing I've heard potential customers say is that they wonder if it has the aural breadth of other synths, the videos haven't really showcased how different and non-moogey this synth can sound, the 303 style presets, the CHIPTUNES... and I'm sure many other weird and wonderful stuff could come out of it, so if you're looking for a next video topic that's the one I suggest.