Sub 37 updated release date ?

Everything Sub.
mr-emulator
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:59 am

Re: Sub 37 updated release date ?

Post by mr-emulator » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:36 pm

monsieurx wrote:Thanks for your encouragement! I know this is not a mass produced thing and i appreciate that. I know how distributors work too but seeing a delivery date being pushed back twice and then disappearing is far from reassuring...

Im sure many will agree that it would be nice to see more demos of what the sub can do to appease our patience... :D


I talked to Music-Store this evening. While the guy could not tell me when the next Sub37 units will arrive he told me that they allready received a couple of units. I was on queue #7 before that and i received none. So the number delivered must haven been lower.

User avatar
HicoMe
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Sub 37 updated release date ?

Post by HicoMe » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:27 am

Hi,

mr-emulator wrote:I talked to Music-Store this evening. While the guy could not tell me when the next Sub37 units will arrive he told me that they allready received a couple of units. I was on queue #7 before that and i received none. So the number delivered must haven been lower.


In the beginning auf August I talked to S. Hund from the german moog distribution EMC and to R. Linhard (Lintronics) and one of them gave me the information, that in the first step 40 units were on the way for the whole german market ... More then 50 pre-orders at MusicStore, far more then that at Thomann ... and just 40 units for germany ... :roll:

That´s it, why I canceled my pre-order at MusicStore and ordered one unit in poland, which was delivered 2 weeks ago. :D

Best regards
Heiko
My current Moogs: Sub 37
My former Moogs: Minimoog Model D, heavily selfmodified Prodigy, Satellite, Etherwave Theremin

monsieurx
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 8:29 am

Re: Sub 37 updated release date ?

Post by monsieurx » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:09 am

HicoMe wrote:Hi,

mr-emulator wrote:I talked to Music-Store this evening. While the guy could not tell me when the next Sub37 units will arrive he told me that they allready received a couple of units. I was on queue #7 before that and i received none. So the number delivered must haven been lower.


In the beginning auf August I talked to S. Hund from the german moog distribution EMC and to R. Linhard (Lintronics) and one of them gave me the information, that in the first step 40 units were on the way for the whole german market ... More then 50 pre-orders at MusicStore, far more then that at Thomann ... and just 40 units for germany ... :roll:

That´s it, why I canceled my pre-order at MusicStore and ordered one unit in poland, which was delivered 2 weeks ago. :D

Best regards
Heiko


Had you encouraged others to buy it, the order list might have been bigger ;)

greenborder
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:09 am

Re: Sub 37 updated release date ?

Post by greenborder » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:59 am

I realized that getting the Sub 37 was much like getting a baby. I had to wait for around 9 months, and now I barely get any sleep - but I am very happy :D

Theme_Thod
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:11 am

Re: Sub 37 updated release date ?

Post by Theme_Thod » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:26 am

So now most of the online US retailers are saying they're expecting them in late October / November... :cry:

Chemishev
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:16 am

Re: Sub 37 updated release date ?

Post by Chemishev » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:53 pm

Had mine delivered today, from Andertons UK. Ordered it on 10th of February

No problems with the keys or bleeding light from the panel.

Just when I was doing the firmware, on "sub37_1_0_3_step3.syx" it said Error on my Sub 37's display, but I'll look around on the forum to find out if there's a solution for it.

Oh, and it sounds and looks amazing...

Amos
Posts: 2438
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:11 pm

Re: Sub 37 updated release date ?

Post by Amos » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:26 pm

^^ several folks have reported good results with lowering the transmission speed. if any issues, Moog can help sort it out.
Cheers!
-Amos

egg
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:48 am

Re: Sub 37 updated release date ?

Post by egg » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:45 am

Theme_Thod wrote:So now most of the online US retailers are saying they're expecting them in late October / November... :cry:


Good! maybe catching up with pre orders for the rest of the world is priority for a bit. :wink:

Did you pre order?

Theme_Thod
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:11 am

Re: Sub 37 updated release date ?

Post by Theme_Thod » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:50 am

^^^
Yeah but i was a little late on the bandwagon. Had to get my finances in check first :lol:

User avatar
Bald Eagle
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 11:25 am
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Sub 37 updated release date ?

Post by Bald Eagle » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:46 pm

Just got my Sub 37... It is beautiful. :D

Ordered May 1 from Sweetwater. Delivered September 19. S/N 1242.

User avatar
Voltor07
Posts: 5194
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 3:04 am
Location: Waukegan, IL USA
Contact:

Re: Sub 37 updated release date ?

Post by Voltor07 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:13 pm

Wow! :shock: Kudos to the Moog team for getting the Sub 37 into the market! I got mine in July, and my serial number is only two digits!
Sub 37 #000068, Minitaur, CP-251, MF-102&103, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, Lowrey Teenie Genie.

egg
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:48 am

Re: Sub 37 updated release date ?

Post by egg » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:01 am


egg
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:48 am

Re: Sub 37 updated release date ?

Post by egg » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:40 am

Words on internet are saying another month and some say Jan for UK shipment.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE AN IDEA WHEN UK JAN/FEB PRE ORDERS WILL DROP INTO THE UK PLEASE? MOOG?
I am trying to be patient but I feel the Preorders are being shunned for some reason. US sales taking precedence?
if it's production problems, let us know and we can be sympathetic.
I cannot keep bothering my dealer as I don't want to feel an Arsehole. And now i'm in serious risk of looking like one.

Amos
Posts: 2438
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:11 pm

Re: Sub 37 updated release date ?

Post by Amos » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:18 am

It works a bit like this: Moog delivers a shipment at a time to international distributors, and then the distributors have their own system for allocating the units they receive to their various dealers.

So, Moog ships a pallet or two of Sub 37 to Source in the UK every month or so, but it's up to Source as to which of their many dealers receives units from each shipment. This means that there's no way for Moog Music USA to know when your dealer in particular is going to receive more units, as that piece of the schedule is determined by the distributor.

The rate of Sub 37 production has ramped up to its highest level yet, so the remaining back-orders should start to be filled more quickly.

I'm very sorry for the wait! It will be rewarded.

egg
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:48 am

Re: Sub 37 updated release date ?

Post by egg » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:29 am

Oh Amos, you don't know what your little message has done. Kudos for piping up man, really appreciate it.
With no contact at all people are getting fidgety and some angry. It's frustrating just not knowing any info at all or getting anything back.
This is all I needed to hang on a bit more. I appreciate your workload, it must be madness. Really pleased you found time to answer a simple request. I'm sure many heads will be cooled knowing Moog are on it.

I wait in earnest.

Post Reply